February is flying by! The days are getting a bit brighter and things are looking up.
Next month also marks my BDay were I’ll be 27 years old. Damn. I’m not exactly a birthday person but I have so much on my wish list. This year I’ve decided that I’m just going to treat myself and buy myself a few presents.
In the January sales, I bought myself a pair of Adidas Superstars, which are currently hiding in my wardrobe waiting for their debut. Eek!
I’m also crushing on the NARS Wanted palette, after seeing @katiejanehughes rock it in one of her Insta posts, I was like 😍 😍 😍
Next on my wishlist are a few pieces from River Island, this apple green coat is perfect for the change of season and would look so cute with a pink jumper or t-shirt. Eek! Here are some of the other finds that I love from RI at the mo.
The last thing I want to do in March is to hop to a hot country. Spain, I’m looking at you!
- I, Tonya is worth the watch, Margot Robbie is beyond talented
- Dolly Alderton’s and Ruby Tandoh’s new books look delicious!
- The Greatest Showman soundtrack is highly addictive
- M&S pancakes are a great cheat if you can’t be asked to make your own
- Frankie and Grace S4 tickled me so much, every year I think how are they going to top this?
- Ben’s Cookies (the peanut butter one hits the spot everytime)
- My make-up collection, noting excites me
- Spots and stripes – in little amounts yes, together no
- Instagram – I spent over 13h on the app (according to my battery data. Eek!
- This is Us – the last few episodes of S2 have been slightly underwhelming for me. Sterling K Brown though is still awesome.